Monday, 22 September 2014

Wanted: Blogging Mojo - Last seen May 2014

Have you seen it? Its been coming and going for the past 4 months but its definitely more going than coming. I just cant seem to muster up enthusiasm for the blog at the moment, but there is just so much I want to tell you. I want to tell you Baby Girl has started the assessment process for ASD, although I'm not completely convinced she has full blown autism. I want to tell you about a cook book that has massively helped to improve our diets since Baby Pop was born saving us time and making sure the girls are getting their 5 a day. I want to show you what we have been baking, I've been working on a recipe page on the blog, pulling together all the recipes that I have blogged about. I've been busy baking and retaking photos of all of these recipes so they look better and turning them into a printable page for your convenience. 

I want to show you the resources I've been using for Maths and English in our Home Schooling adventure, and show you all the fun things we've been doing like playing with jelly, writing in salt and creating gigantic ice-cream cones. I sit here to type and its all gone. Maybe its sleep deprivation or maybe its just a case of having 3 under 3 and having no time, but I really hope my blogging mojo returns fully soon, because I really REALLY want to tell you about all the really great Christmas cards I've been making, I want to finish Our Story and show you really cute pictures of my children. 

If you see it, please point it back in this direction! 


Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...