Tuesday, 4 November 2014

A Cookie plate and a Cheeky Daughter

Last Christmas I found a gorgeous cookie plate for Santa, but by the time I decided I wanted to buy it, it was out of stock. I was actually really sad, so today when I saw a really cute cookie plate in Mothercare I had to buy it, after all it is November and Christmas is technically next month. 


This sparked off a conversation with Big Girl about Christmas, Santa and what the cookie plate was for. I explained to Big Girl that on Christmas eve, if she had been a good girl Santa would come and eat her cookie and leave her some presents. She said excitedly 'If I'm a really good girl tonight, he will come tonight wont he!?' I had to explain that actually he only came once a year and he wouldn't come till Christmas eve, 'Then I wont be good till Christmas eve, there's no point being good every day if he only comes once a year'.

right. well. yes. Suddenly I'm not looking forward to bedtime!!

PS. Have you seen I'm giving away 3 Julia Donaldson books? Click here to see the details. 

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...