Monday, 10 November 2014

Our Story ~ We're Engaged!


After The Husband and I started dating we know very quickly we wanted to get married. In our culture marriage and family is very important and living together first just wasn't an option. So just 3 months after we started dating The Husband asked both of our parents if it would be OK if we were to get married. The response from both sides was a little less than enthusiastic. 

The Husband is the baby of his family and although his mum knew this day would come, I don't think she was expecting it to be quite so soon and with someone she had met quite so little. My dad stared at the husband for what seemed like a lifetime before finally saying 'I think that'll be OK'. 

Undeterred by their coolness towards the engagement, The Husband got down on one knee one bright, sunny Sunday morning and I was only too happy to say YES!!


Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...