Tuesday, 9 December 2014

That Christmas Feeling

I haven't been feeling too festive recently, I planned to have all my uni work out of the way by the 1st of December so I could dedicate the month to fun Christmassy activities and blogging, but instead sickness struck the house, Baby Pop has had D&V closely followed by a cold which has now turned into a cough. Sleep has been for the weak and I've been walking round in a sleep deprived haze going through the motions but struggling to actually get anything done on a day to day basis.

I'm now left with uni work piling up, a neglected blog and Christmas fast approaching and nothing organised. I'm starting to feel stressed at a time when I just wanted to be relaxing and enjoying having fun with my children. So today in the words of Elsa from Frozen I am choosing to 'Let It Go'!

The Husband has next week off work, so I will be using the opportunity to finish outstanding uni work and to finish the Christmas shopping whilst enjoying some family fun with the children. I may or may not be back on the blog before Christmas, so I will take the opportunity now to wish you all a very merry Christmas and I will be back in the New Year continuing to blog all about my life with 3.

See you soon!

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...