Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Acceptance and YouTube!

Sometimes words on a page don't quite do justice to the craziness that is our house, for a while now I have been thinking about picking up a camera and just letting you see what happens here. However that requires a level of acceptance that I haven't been able to acquire before. Acceptance that with 3 young children my house spends more than 50% of the time looking like a stampede has torn through. Acceptance of the way I look and sound and acceptance that we aren't a Stepford family. 

I'm still struggling with these things, but we've spent this week putting some footage together in the hope that as time goes on it will get easier! Sit back and enjoy, and please subscribe to our YouTube channel!



Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...