Thursday, 29 January 2015

Cussons Mum&Me Review

I really miss having a bath in the house! When we moved, like everyone, we had to make sacrifices. We initially thought having 2 showers instead of a bath would be annoying, but we would redecorate really quickly. 2 years on, and we still using a cup or flannel over the plughole of the shower tray! This year we are going to redecorate the bath room, Adam has promised its a priority, it's not even a big job. Its just taking out the shower and putting in a bath, but the effort it will involve (blocking up a door way and putting in new tiles) has just seemed like too much, until now. With 3 children, a bath just seems essential. 

When we go on holiday, one of the things we really look forward to is having a bath tub! Its the one time we can properly dunk the children and they love a bath...all apart from Ollie who just isn't sure about it all! Callie hasn't always loved having a bath, in fact making the video below is the first time in her whole life she has got in a bath and not screamed! One of favourite parts of bath time has always been the snuggles I get with my babies after! Swaddling my babies with a towel and they always seem to sit very still on my lap and snuggle into me, I think it might just be their favourite part too.

My other favourite part would have to be the clean baby smell. As they get older I miss the clean baby smell, the smell of baby bath and baby shampoo. I love brushing their fluffy short hair and doing a quick bit of baby massage with some moisturiser. Bath time may not be something we do every day, or even every other day (have you tried bathing 3 children together!) but its definitely something we enjoy.

I first came across the Mum & Me range when I was asked to make a video for the #voiceofmums campaign. I'd seen it in the shops, but had always dismissed it in favour of more popular brands who'd been around for generations and therefore would surely know more about what my baby needed than a newish brand! I tried out their head to toe wash recently and was really surprised to find out it had a gorgeous smell. It's really gentle on my babies skin which is a huge bonus for me as all 3 of my children get dry itchy skin.

I absolutely loved trying out the head to toe wash and loved making the head, shoulders knees and toes video. Watch it below and please pop over to YouTube and subscribe to my channel. I'd love to hear what your favourite part of bath time is, let me know in the comments.



Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...