Thursday, 1 January 2015

Looking ahead to 2015

Here in the Cakes Kids house we are so excited about welcoming in 2015, 2014 was a great year for us with the arrival of Baby Pop, but 2015 is set to be just as exciting.

In early 2015 I am due to have a much needed oral surgery, I’m not particularly looking forward to it and am extremely nervous about the general anaesthetic, but will be happy to finally have all the procedures finished and out of the way. Soon after we will be celebrating Baby Girls 3rd birthday, and she tells me she wants a witch themed party, so watch this space for more details on that!

We will spend lots of time visiting family and are so excited to be able to take a trip up north to attend the wedding and sealing of my brother Eddie to his gorgeous fiancée Isabel. Little Bro will be baptised into our faith and Baby Pop will celebrate his 1st birthday.

I’m also looking forward to passing my 1st year at uni, camping with my family over the summer and holidaying with our extended family in the autumn. Big Girl will be celebrating her 5th birthday and I will be continuing her Home education and slowly formally introducing Baby Girl into structured education too.

We have 2 big decoration projects planned that I am so excited for which are blocking up the jack and jill door in the bathroom and changing the shower cubicle for a bath, and finishing the garage conversion that was started by the previous owners. I’m also hoping to squeeze our bedroom in there too, replacing our wardrobes, which are falling apart and suffering from too many house moves, with fitted wardrobes ones and updating the wall paper.

All in all, we are so excited about the year ahead and can’t wait to jump in head first. I just want to wish all of my readers a very happy new year and we hope the year ahead brings you much happiness and joy. 

Follow me on | Facebook | Instagram

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...